East Devon local elections 2019: Polls are open
- Credit: Archant
The polls have officially opened as voters take part in the 2019 East Devon District Council elections
The polls are officially open as East Devon decides which 60 councillors will represent them for the next four years.
Registered voters in Exmouth will descend on their local polling station which are open until 10pm tonight (Thursday, May 2).
They will be asked to select up to three candidates for the district council elections.
In Exmouth, there are 12 seats being voted on in four wards – Brixington, Halsdon, Littleham and Town.
You may also want to watch:
The Exmouth Withycombe ward is not being contested and both Steve Gazzard and Brenda Taylor will be duly elected.
Registered voters in Exmouth will also be voting on who will represent them at town council.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar