East Devon local elections 2019: Polls are open
- Credit: Archant
The polls have officially opened as voters take part in the 2019 East Devon District Council elections
The polls are officially open as East Devon decides which 60 councillors will represent them for the next four years.
Registered voters in Exmouth will descend on their local polling station which are open until 10pm tonight (Thursday, May 2).
They will be asked to select up to three candidates for the district council elections.
In Exmouth, there are 12 seats being voted on in four wards – Brixington, Halsdon, Littleham and Town.
You may also want to watch:
The Exmouth Withycombe ward is not being contested and both Steve Gazzard and Brenda Taylor will be duly elected.
Registered voters in Exmouth will also be voting on who will represent them at town council.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 6 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map