East Devon local elections 2019: Polls are open
- Credit: Archant
The polls have officially opened as voters take part in the 2019 East Devon District Council elections
The polls are officially open as East Devon decides which 60 councillors will represent them for the next four years.
Registered voters in Exmouth will descend on their local polling station which are open until 10pm tonight (Thursday, May 2).
They will be asked to select up to three candidates for the district council elections.
In Exmouth, there are 12 seats being voted on in four wards – Brixington, Halsdon, Littleham and Town.
You may also want to watch:
The Exmouth Withycombe ward is not being contested and both Steve Gazzard and Brenda Taylor will be duly elected.
Registered voters in Exmouth will also be voting on who will represent them at town council.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon