The wedding show
ARE YOU a Devon bride planning your dream wedding but are not sure where to get the best advice? Then come along to a very special wedding show being held just for you at the Exmouth Pavilion on the seafront in Exmouth on Sunday, January 27.
ARE YOU a Devon bride planning your dream wedding but are not sure where to get the best advice? Then come along to a very special wedding show being held just for you at the Exmouth Pavilion on the seafront in Exmouth on Sunday, January 27. The show runs from 11am to 3.30pm.
With everything you need under one roof, you will be able to organize every aspect of your day.
At the show you will find the very finest local wedding professionals with up-to-the-minute advice and all the latest ideas to help make your dreams come true. What could be more reassuring than booking local experts who between them have worked with thousands of East Devon brides?
You will be able to discuss your plans for photography, gowns, cakes, balloons, cars, make-up, flowers and much more.
You may also want to watch:
Make this a date for your diary. Admission is by £1 donation to cancer research.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 4 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 7 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock