Bumper crowd enjoys Talent Box’s latest production
- Credit: Jane O'Connell
Audiences got an ‘all singing, all dancing’ treat as the Talent Box presented their latest production.
A bumper crowd at Blackmore Theatre enjoyed the Exmouth drama group's latest show Rydell High.
Jane O'Connell, leader of the group, formerly known as Bystock Drama Group, said the actors' 'hard work and commitment' paid off, despite only having one week to rehearse.
She said: 'I am delighted that the popularity of the group is rising and I very much hope that they will be invited to perform at some musical public events.'
The Talent Box have previously performed Mamma Mia and Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat at Blackmore.
You may also want to watch:
Their previous performances also include Robin Hood and His Merry Men, Little Shop of Horrors, Les Misérables and pantomime Snow White and the Seven Divas.
They thanked the Cranford Sports Club and staff of the Blackmore Theatre for their support.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 3 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 4 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 10 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg