Bumper crowd enjoys Talent Box’s latest production
- Credit: Jane O'Connell
Audiences got an ‘all singing, all dancing’ treat as the Talent Box presented their latest production.
A bumper crowd at Blackmore Theatre enjoyed the Exmouth drama group's latest show Rydell High.
Jane O'Connell, leader of the group, formerly known as Bystock Drama Group, said the actors' 'hard work and commitment' paid off, despite only having one week to rehearse.
She said: 'I am delighted that the popularity of the group is rising and I very much hope that they will be invited to perform at some musical public events.'
The Talent Box have previously performed Mamma Mia and Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat at Blackmore.
You may also want to watch:
Their previous performances also include Robin Hood and His Merry Men, Little Shop of Horrors, Les Misérables and pantomime Snow White and the Seven Divas.
They thanked the Cranford Sports Club and staff of the Blackmore Theatre for their support.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 6 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 All about the data for Exmouth youth
- 9 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’