Take a dip in the Ocean of Music this April in aid of new Deaf Academy
- Credit: Matt Austin/Deaf Academy
An evening of music and entertainment is being held this April to raise funds for Exmouth’s new Deaf Academy.
Three Devon-based groups - Tumbling Dice, Cadence Road and Exmouth Rock Choir - are hosting the Ocean of Music event at Ocean on Saturday, April 11.
The new Deaf Academy is set to open just over a week later on Monday, April 20.
A raffle will be held on the night in aid of the Deaf Academy's 'Do One Thing' fundraising appeal.
Douglas Bottomley, of Tumbling Dice, said: "I have been thinking of organising a music night for a little while, and with the opening of the Deaf Academy after Easter, it seemed like the perfect charity to support and welcome to our community.
You may also want to watch:
"I am delighted that Cadence Road and Exmouth Rock Choir are on board and I am looking forward to a really great evening of music and dancing."
Visit the website for tickets which also cost £5 on the door.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 6 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 7 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock