Miranda Sykes’ Behind the Wall tour comes to Topsham
- Credit: Archant
Folk singer and bassist Miranda Sykes will be performing in Topsham at the end of February
After a hugely successful 2019 tour, contemporary folk singer and bassist Miranda Sykes, will be embarking on a new solo tour from February, which will be in Topsham at the end of the month.
A renowned member of the band Show of Hands, Miranda has been flying solo with her 'Borrowed Places' tour in 2019, following her physical and spiritual journey, whilst her new 'Behind The Wall' tour will take audiences on a roller coaster ride to reflect and question future endeavours.
The show promises to be powerful but also poignant.
Miranda said: "It feels so good singing songs from my album 'Behind The Wall'. In these times of division and change, these songs remind me of people's inherent strength and reason".
You may also want to watch:
The concert, arranged by Topsham Rotary Club, will be in Topsham's Matthews Hall on Friday, February 28.
Tickets cost £12 each and are available from www.wegottickets.com, The Topsham Bookshop or from Geoff Wilkinson on 01392 879107.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 3 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 9 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 10 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage