Miranda Sykes’ Behind the Wall tour comes to Topsham
- Credit: Archant
Folk singer and bassist Miranda Sykes will be performing in Topsham at the end of February
After a hugely successful 2019 tour, contemporary folk singer and bassist Miranda Sykes, will be embarking on a new solo tour from February, which will be in Topsham at the end of the month.
A renowned member of the band Show of Hands, Miranda has been flying solo with her 'Borrowed Places' tour in 2019, following her physical and spiritual journey, whilst her new 'Behind The Wall' tour will take audiences on a roller coaster ride to reflect and question future endeavours.
The show promises to be powerful but also poignant.
Miranda said: "It feels so good singing songs from my album 'Behind The Wall'. In these times of division and change, these songs remind me of people's inherent strength and reason".
The concert, arranged by Topsham Rotary Club, will be in Topsham's Matthews Hall on Friday, February 28.
Tickets cost £12 each and are available from www.wegottickets.com, The Topsham Bookshop or from Geoff Wilkinson on 01392 879107.
- 1 Met Office weather warning for wind in East Devon
- 2 Dramatic rock fall at Budleigh beach prompts warnings of further collapses
- 3 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 4 Santa's sleigh and Family Fun Run: Exmouth Rotary announces Christmas events
- 5 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 6 Budleigh author's latest book launches this week
- 7 Council's process of awarding alderman title under review after John Humphreys case
- 8 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 9 Awesome Aaron earns Exmouth win with a worldie
- 10 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets