Live 60s and 70s music at Hospiscare fundraiser in Budleigh
- Credit: The Zoots
Award-winning covers band The Zoots will entertain with live music from the best bands of the two decades
If music from the 60s and 70s is your guilty pleasure, prepare to indulge yourself at an evening of live entertainment in Budleigh Salterton, in aid of Hospiscare.
Award-winning band The Zoots will be playing a double show on Saturday, May 11, dedicated to the best sounds of those two decades.
Part one, Sounds of the Sixties, will feature legendary numbers by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, The Beach Boys, Elvis Presley and many more.
Sounds of the Seventies, in part two, will cover prog rock, Motown and disco, with songs from T Rex, Queen, David Bowie, Abba and other favourites. Get into the 60s and 70s spirit by dressing the part, either in original fashions or fancy dress.
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place at Budleigh Salterton Public Hall from 7pm, tickets are £15 and available from the Tourist Information Centre, tel 01395 445 275. The evening will raise funds for Budleigh Salterton & District Hospiscare, enabling its nurses to support local patients with life-limiting conditions.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Budleigh bowlers welcome touring sides
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light