Ladram Bay staff get preview of guests’ entertainment
- Credit: Ladram Bay Holiday Park
Ladram Bay Holiday Park staff saw all the summer season’s entertainment shows at their annual conference
The customer usually comes first at Ladram Bay, but staff had the chance to see the 2019 season’s evening entertainment before the holiday park opened to any guests.
The six-strong entertainment team performed their musical shows at the Budleigh Salterton centre’s annual staff conference.
The event also included team-building exercises and a talk from the Exeter Chiefs’ director of rugby, Rob Baxter.
“It’s an important occasion because it’s a rare chance for us all to come together just before the park gets into full swing,” said Ladram Bay director and family member Zoe House.
You may also want to watch:
“As well as getting to know each other better, we also have the opportunity to talk about our shared values, and how we can all help to give guests the best experience possible.
“We recruit the majority of our staff from surrounding areas, and their local knowledge can also be very helpful to families wanting to explore the region.”
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities