Try singing with Exmouth A Cappella, free of charge
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth A Cappella are looking forward to welcoming some new recruits to their Tuesday night rehearsals in February.
It follows a 'taster day' on Saturday, January 18, where the new chorus members signed up.
They will be able to attend the two rehearsals on February 4 and February 11 free of charge, and receive an induction to the chorus, including sheet music and recorded songs.
During the rehearsals, the chorus will be learning the Elbow song One Day Like This.
They are preparing for their relaunch concert, marking their change of name from Renaissance Chorus, which will take place on Saturday, May 2, at the Blackmore Theatre.
You may also want to watch:
The rehearsals are held in Christ Church Hall in North Street, opposite the police station, and start at 7.30pm.
Anyone who has not attended the taster session, but is interested in joining the chorus, can still take advantage of the two free rehearsals.
- 1 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 2 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 3 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 4 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 5 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 6 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 7 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
They can contact the chorus to register their interest via the exmouthacappella.co.uk website.