Try singing with Exmouth A Cappella, free of charge
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth A Cappella are looking forward to welcoming some new recruits to their Tuesday night rehearsals in February.
It follows a 'taster day' on Saturday, January 18, where the new chorus members signed up.
They will be able to attend the two rehearsals on February 4 and February 11 free of charge, and receive an induction to the chorus, including sheet music and recorded songs.
During the rehearsals, the chorus will be learning the Elbow song One Day Like This.
They are preparing for their relaunch concert, marking their change of name from Renaissance Chorus, which will take place on Saturday, May 2, at the Blackmore Theatre.
You may also want to watch:
The rehearsals are held in Christ Church Hall in North Street, opposite the police station, and start at 7.30pm.
Anyone who has not attended the taster session, but is interested in joining the chorus, can still take advantage of the two free rehearsals.
- 1 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 4 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 10 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
They can contact the chorus to register their interest via the exmouthacappella.co.uk website.