Exmouth Players present gripping drama, ‘Beyond Reasonable Doubt’ this February
- Credit: Archant
The gripping courtroom drama, Beyond Reasonable Doubt, will be brought to the stage in spectacular fashion by the Exmouth Players in February.
The play, written by the author and politician Jeffrey Archer in 1987, ran at the Queen's Theatre in London's West End for over 600 performances.
The story follows Sir David Metcalfe QC, who has been accused of the wilful murder of his terminally ill wife.
He conducts his own defence and becomes locked in legal combat with his old rival, Sir Anthony Blair Booth QC from the prosecuting Counsel.
It's a thought-provoking play, where the evidence is presented to the audience.
You may also want to watch:
Beyond Reasonable Doubt will be showing at the Blackmore Theatre, Exmouth, from Monday 24 to Friday, February 28 at 7.30pm. There will be a matinee performance at 2.30pm on Saturday, February 29. Tickets are £10 per adult and £6 per child (under 16s).
To book, visit www.blackmoretheatre.co.uk or call 07484 509514.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 6 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun