Exmouth actors have ‘bean’ well chosen for Newton Poppleford panto
- Credit: Archant
Two actors from Exmouth are taking to the Newton Poppleford stage in The Riverside Players’ pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk.
Abi Bryson and Nathan Wakefield are playing the broker's men who come to collect the unpaid taxes on Dame Dotty Dimple's cottage.
With a delightful Dame, a simple Simon, a petulant princess, a jovial Jack, a rancid Rat Man, a sour-faced wizard, a sugar-coated fairy and a pantomime cow, the show promises plenty of fun.
The production also features four members of the same family, all from Ottery St Mary.
Harriet Squire is in the lead role as Jack, and her two sisters Martha and Florence play Princess Charlotte and Simple Simon respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Their mother Juliet Squire is appearing as Queen Crumble.
The pantomime runs from Wednesday, February 12 until Saturday, February 15.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
The shows start at 7.30pm, with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm. For tickets ring 01395 568897.