Easter egg hunt at Crealy near Exeter
- Credit: Archant
The annual Easter Egg hunt at Exeter’s Crealy Adventure Park and Resort is a firm family favourite, but this year, the fun is set to be bigger and better than ever before.
Children and their parents will follow clues around the theme park, at Clyst St Mary, leading them to a chocolatey prize at the end of the trail.
Buttons the Bunny will also be on hand to give a few handy pointers and join you in a selfie.
The egg hunt will take place over the Easter weekend from Friday, March 30 until Monday, April 2, and there are more than 10,000 chocolate eggs up for grabs.
In addition to the egg hunt, there will be a full programme of live shows, as well as all the usual rides and attractions.
You may also want to watch:
And during the second week of the Easter holidays, Marshall from the popular children’s television series PAW Patrol will be at Crealy, every day from Monday, April 9, until Friday, April 13.
For more information, visit www.crealy.co.uk
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Budleigh bowlers welcome touring sides
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light