DIY crowd turn attention to Westpoint
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Keen woodturners, those wishing to get to grips with a new hobby or those keen on DIY have the chance to see what is on offer at a Westpoint exhibition which is to be held later this month.
The WoodWorking West and Power Tool Show will be held on Saturday, October 29, and Sunday, October 30.
Those attending will get the chance to learn how to start and/or improve their wood turning, wood carving and DIY skills.
Top tips on getting the very best from your woodworking machinery and power tools will also be available.
The event is open to trade and the public and there will be free demonstrations and skill clinics.
You may also want to watch:
Masterclasses will be on offer from £15, which will be led by Robert O’Conner, Phil Irons, Joe Laird and Paul Jones.
The show will feature:
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 3 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 4 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 7 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 10 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
? Stage Show
? Trade Stands
? Skills School
? Power Tools
? Wood Working and Machine Tools
The event will be open from 10am to 4pm and admission is free.
For more information, visit www.wptwest.co.uk