Comedy classes in Exmouth
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever fancied your hand at performing stand-up comedy?
Do you need more laughter in your life? Do you want to connect with people?
If so, comedy expert and teacher Maggie Irving may have the answer. She’s running a series of comedy evening classes in Exmouth.
She said they are aimed at ‘people who want to flex their funny bones, fathom out how to craft and deliver comedy material, and learn how to stand up to stand out’.
The classes are being held upstairs at Oddfellows, High Street, Exmouth on Monday nights from 7pm to 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The dates: are March 26, April 9, 16, 30, May 7. Advance payment for the series is £66. To book, visit: http://bit.ly/2Il5MYr
Alternatively, if you prefer ‘just to play, laugh and breathe’, Maggie has set up a new laughter yoga class, for improved wellness.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Budleigh bowlers welcome touring sides
- 10 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
It starts on Monday, March 26, at Alexandra House, Imperial Road, Exmouth, 5.30-6.15pm. £4.