Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir spreads the net wider in search of new singers
- Credit: Courtesy of choir
The Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir is on the search for new members from the Exeter and Cranbrook area.
The choir will be holding two rehearsals in Exeter's Pinhoe area so that potential singers can find out more.
They will be at the America Hall, also known as the Pinhoe Community Centre, on Tuesday, February 25, and Tuesday, March 3, from 7.30pm.
Spokesman Ted Butcher said: "There are no arduous auditions, just have the enthusiasm.
"Everybody has a voice, it will be up to our experienced musical director and his assistant to decide in what section you will be best suited, be it a high voiced tenor or a deep and melodic bass. "Neither should age be a barrier. Some choirs have sons still at school who bring their fathers, perhaps ours might be the first in the area."
You may also want to watch:
The choir can be contacted at email@example.com for further information and list of future concerts.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after Clyst St George collision
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 5 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 6 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 7 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 8 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 9 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’