Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir spreads the net wider in search of new singers
- Credit: Courtesy of choir
The Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir is on the search for new members from the Exeter and Cranbrook area.
The choir will be holding two rehearsals in Exeter's Pinhoe area so that potential singers can find out more.
They will be at the America Hall, also known as the Pinhoe Community Centre, on Tuesday, February 25, and Tuesday, March 3, from 7.30pm.
Spokesman Ted Butcher said: "There are no arduous auditions, just have the enthusiasm.
"Everybody has a voice, it will be up to our experienced musical director and his assistant to decide in what section you will be best suited, be it a high voiced tenor or a deep and melodic bass. "Neither should age be a barrier. Some choirs have sons still at school who bring their fathers, perhaps ours might be the first in the area."
You may also want to watch:
The choir can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and list of future concerts.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 New recruits to help keep a safe watch over Exmouth coast
- 3 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 4 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 5 Budleigh's community workshop is proud of its heritage
- 6 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 7 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 8 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 9 Black belt grading success for Lympstone and Exmouth Karate students
- 10 Phear Park lose out in semi-finals