Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir spreads the net wider in search of new singers
- Credit: Courtesy of choir
The Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir is on the search for new members from the Exeter and Cranbrook area.
The choir will be holding two rehearsals in Exeter's Pinhoe area so that potential singers can find out more.
They will be at the America Hall, also known as the Pinhoe Community Centre, on Tuesday, February 25, and Tuesday, March 3, from 7.30pm.
Spokesman Ted Butcher said: "There are no arduous auditions, just have the enthusiasm.
"Everybody has a voice, it will be up to our experienced musical director and his assistant to decide in what section you will be best suited, be it a high voiced tenor or a deep and melodic bass. "Neither should age be a barrier. Some choirs have sons still at school who bring their fathers, perhaps ours might be the first in the area."
You may also want to watch:
The choir can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and list of future concerts.
- 1 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 7 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces