Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir spreads the net wider in search of new singers
- Credit: Courtesy of choir
The Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir is on the search for new members from the Exeter and Cranbrook area.
The choir will be holding two rehearsals in Exeter's Pinhoe area so that potential singers can find out more.
They will be at the America Hall, also known as the Pinhoe Community Centre, on Tuesday, February 25, and Tuesday, March 3, from 7.30pm.
Spokesman Ted Butcher said: "There are no arduous auditions, just have the enthusiasm.
"Everybody has a voice, it will be up to our experienced musical director and his assistant to decide in what section you will be best suited, be it a high voiced tenor or a deep and melodic bass. "Neither should age be a barrier. Some choirs have sons still at school who bring their fathers, perhaps ours might be the first in the area."
You may also want to watch:
The choir can be contacted at email@example.com for further information and list of future concerts.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh