Woodbury Park Oaks Trophy win for Valerie Dillon and Acorns joy for Anne Maher
- Credit: Archant
There was Woodbury Park success for two ladies when Valerie Dillon won the Oaks Trophy and Anne Maher the Acorns, writes Julie Brown.
Both ladies returned great scores of 41 stableford points.
In second place was Marleen Johnson with 38 and third, with 35 points, was Veronica Stone.
Marleen has had a good season and now joins the silver division.
Past captain Angela Mullerworth, who originally donated the Oaks trophy was present to hand it to Valerie alongside ladies’ captain Ann Spiller. Ann also presented Anne Maher with the Acorns Trophy.
You may also want to watch:
The last major of the season, the Netherton, was won by JP Rowland with nett 68 points.
Second was Paul Crocock with 69 and third was Robert Pow with nett 70.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Repair cafe opens again
- 7 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
The ladies’ Netherton Trophy was won by Maggie Quaddy with a nett 70, followed by Mickie Ward 71 and Marleen Johnson also 71.