Warren leads to Topsham St James Under-13s to Alphington success
- Credit: Archant
Topsham St James were eight wicket winners when they met Alphington in a Bradleys East Devon league Under-13 match.
The Exeter side batted first and were restricted to 98 for 9 nine wickets of their 20 overs.
The pick of the Saint’s bowlers was Dean Pym with figures of 2-12 from two overs.
Sophia Pym claimed 1-7 in two and Matthew Pring only conceded one run in his two overs.
There were three run outs with the best front Jay Warren with a great pick up and direct hit.
You may also want to watch:
Topsham batted and reached their target finishing on 99-2 wickets after 19.1 overs.
Sam Warren scored 18, Matthew Pring scored 16 and Olly Cox was not out 12.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 5 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity
- 10 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament