Velo Vintage all set to ride as part of Exmouth Christmas Cracker
- Credit: Archant
The fourth Velo Vintage Occasion and Ride is now open for ticket sales.
The event organisers are delighted to announce that they are delighted to be working with Carol and Marc of Ringtons on the December event.
Ringtons is a family firm that was established in 1907 and provides a stunning range of teas as well as many other scrumptious goodies.
The Velo Vintage event is also part of the Exmouth Town Council Christmas Cracker.
The theme this time round is 1930s to 1950s with a lot of encouragement for 1940 to 1945 and organisers are expecting a fine display of uniforms, which are always good in cold weather!
You may also want to watch:
Any age of bicycle is welcome. In the three previous events there has been a mixture of cycles from 1905 to brand new!
For more information on the event and to make a booking visit www.velovintage.co.uk
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 10 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines