Time running out to enjoy the best savings on an Exmouth Town season ticket
- Credit: Archant
Time is running out for Exmouth Town supporters to get the very best savings in terms of the purchase of a season ticket.
Supporters purchasing a season ticket before Friday, July 6, will get the benefit of the extra savings in terms of the six Town pre-season games.
For next season an adult season ticket will cost £70 with the concession for Under-18s and Over-65s being £38. There is also an offer on a family ticket with one adult and one under-18 costing £100 with each extra child on the family ticket increasing the cost by £30.
The club are keen to report that, in a bid to encourage youngsters to get along and watch their local team in action, next season admission for Under-16s will be free.
The season ticket allows for entry to 19 South West Peninsula League matches – a single ticket bought for each game would set a supporter back £95 (concession £76). Season ticket holders also get a £1 deduction on the price of cup match tickets and all season ticket holders will also get free entry to the six pre-season matches – if the season ticket is purchased before July 6.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody wishing to purchase a season ticket, please contact Martin Cook either by email at email@example.com or call him on 07599 346689.
The main season ticket offer – excluding the additional benefit of purchasing before the pre-season games – will be open until August 4, 2018, which is one week before the new league season kicks off.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 6 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 7 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 10 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
In terms of the match day ticket process for next season, entry to Southern Road for games will be £5 an adult and £4 for Over-65s and Under-18s. In addition, the club are also introducing free entry for all Under-16s next season. For the six pre-season matches set for Southern Road, entry will be £4 for all, but again, the club is keen to point to the ‘free for Under-16s’ which will also apply to the pre-season programme.