Miller takes top spot in February stableford
- Credit: Archant
Ali Miller started her year as the East Devon ladies’ captain with victory in the February Stableford, writes Helen Chivers.
Miller was three shots clear of the rest of the field as she recorded her four under par round of 40 points, with Jane Morton second on 37 points.
Ali topped Silver Division by four shots as Eilidh Cameron took second place with her level par round of 36 points.
Sally Underwood was a shot further back in third place with 35 points with Anne Serle fourth on 34 points.
Sue Loynes claimed fifth spot on countback from Rosemary Pratt as they both scored 33 points.
You may also want to watch:
Jane Morton took top spot in Bronze Division with her one under par round of 37 points, three shots clear of Alison Kent, who took second place on countback from Barbara Middleditch as they both scored 34 points.
Pippa Norman was fourth on 31 points, while Carolyn John’s better back nine helped to take fifth place ahead of Jane Kingsnorth as they both scored 30 points.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 3 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 7 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 Devon Start Up programme for social entrepreneurs