Leballeur nets five in Exmouth United Under-14s big win over Central City
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth United Under-14s put in another commanding performance as they defeated Central City 11-1 to make it eight wins from eight outings so far this season.
In-form striker Jay Leballeur got the first of what would be a five goal haul five with a cool finish before being involved in some excellent teamwork to set up Seb Harrison for the second. Leballeur notched up three more by half-time.
However, Central could have scored at least once after some impressive runs beat the off-side trap, but the strikers were thwarted by the speed and power of the excellent United glovesman Lewis Fulls.
In the second half Lewis Evans and Tommy Foa scored soon after the break and then Evans went on to get a hat-trick.
Bryn Stephens chipped the keeper for number 10 before Leballeur finished what he started, scoring his fifth and the teams 11th.
You may also want to watch:
There were excellent performances in defence from team captain Harry Bassett, Harry Kifli-Reynold, Tom Price, Patryk Plachecki and Finn Glanfield.
There was also some exquisite and unselfish passing from Dylan Mogford and Cayleb Field created numerous chances and Harry Bowley was unlucky not to score after some superb runs.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 4 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 7 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?