Gresham at the double as Town Reserves win well at Heavitree United
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth Town Reserves chalked up an impressive 3-0 win at Heavitree United in their latest Scott Richards Solicitors Devon League North and East outing.
Josh Gresham scored twice and the other goal came from Morgan Cullen as the Town second string bounced back from their midweek defeat at home to Newtown.
It was certainly a contest at Heavitree that left much to debate post match - one thing at the top of the agenda being the fact the home side picked up six yellow cards and one red card!
Karl Riddell bagged himself the Man of the Match award for his assured display at the heart of the Town back line.
Town Reserves are next in league action this Saturday (September 19) when they travel to face the same Newtown side that beat them 5-0 at Southern Road last Wednesday night!
You may also want to watch:
They are next in home action a week today (September 26) when St Martins are the visitors to Southern Road.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 10 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake