Exmouth Town Under-12s net pre-season double delight
- Credit: Getty Images/Image Source
Exmouth Town Under-12s were 3-2 winners made they travelled to Colyton for a pre-season friendly.
Town started with good tempo and took an early lead with George Stone curling home a left foot strike.
On 15 minutes it was 2-0 with Kai Macmanus the scorer.
Early in the second half, Colyton halved the deficit and then they punished some slack defending to level things up.
There were chances at both wins before some terrific pressure from Jenson Skinner caused panic in the Colyton back resulting in an own goal to seal a win for Town.
You may also want to watch:
The success for the Town team coached by Aaron Skinner and Ryan Macmanus, means it’s two wins from as many friendly outings as they also beat St Martins 10-3 with Kai Macmanus, Cameron Rawlings, Jake Gibbs Clark, Jenson Skinner, Dillon Bowes all scoring along side George Stone who had a Town debut to remember, netting five of the goals.
- 1 Gala Week cancelled but summer events planned
- 2 Freemasons step up to help with vaccination roll out
- 3 Third time unlucky as Exmouth man caught with abuse images jailed
- 4 Environmental issues a hot topic in Local Plan consultation
- 5 Exmouth pharmacy offering Covid-19 vaccine appointments to those in priority groups
- 6 Shoppers to boost life-changing charities impacted by Covid-19
- 7 Redwood trees are 'fantastic news for Torbay's Naturally Inspiring environment'
- 8 Banned customer jailed for 'sucker punch' attack on innocent pub diner
- 9 Speed limit trial will pave the way for safer Devon roads
- 10 Business employment charity needs helping boost to continue