Exmouth Town Under-12s net pre-season double delight
- Credit: Getty Images/Image Source
Exmouth Town Under-12s were 3-2 winners made they travelled to Colyton for a pre-season friendly.
Town started with good tempo and took an early lead with George Stone curling home a left foot strike.
On 15 minutes it was 2-0 with Kai Macmanus the scorer.
Early in the second half, Colyton halved the deficit and then they punished some slack defending to level things up.
There were chances at both wins before some terrific pressure from Jenson Skinner caused panic in the Colyton back resulting in an own goal to seal a win for Town.
You may also want to watch:
The success for the Town team coached by Aaron Skinner and Ryan Macmanus, means it’s two wins from as many friendly outings as they also beat St Martins 10-3 with Kai Macmanus, Cameron Rawlings, Jake Gibbs Clark, Jenson Skinner, Dillon Bowes all scoring along side George Stone who had a Town debut to remember, netting five of the goals.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 4 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI