Exmouth Town’s Water Harvesting Project comes to fruition
- Credit: Archant
One of many projects that we have been covering over the past few months at Southern Road has moved a step closer to completion.
Exmouth Town Supporters Club has played a big part in the Muff Town Casuals Water Harvesting Project.
The supporters club have put some £400 into the project, one led by Duncan Hamilton with some superb support from project partner Richard Acca.
The supporters group were able to source water containers from Exmouth company, Eurotech and also found funding to be able to supply pumps and fittings.
The aim of the project is to store water from the wet parts of the year to use in dry spells and this, in turn will be good for the playing surface and also save the club money.
You may also want to watch:
In other Town news the Exmouth Town Supporters Club has reported an increase of five per cent in membership numbers ahead of the new league season.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 4 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 5 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI