Exmouth Town at home on Wednesday night
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth Town play their first home game of the new Toolstation Western League campaign on Wednesday night (September 16) when they entertain Tavistock.
The Southern Road gates and bar will be open from 6pm for the 7.30pm kick-off.
The earlier-than-usual opening is to give supporters plenty of time to go through the now routine track-and-trace procedure.
Admission to the game is £6 for adults and £4 for concessions.
This season home games will also see free admission afforded to U16s as well as members of the NHS and the Armed Forces while season ticket holders also get in free to all home league games.
You may also want to watch:
Town are also running what was successfully done last season and that is a special ‘deal’ for Exeter City supporters.
Any Exeter City season ticket holder, Trust member or member of the ECFC Supporters Club will be admitted for £5 or £3 if they qualify for concessions.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 5 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 8 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 9 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh