Exmouth Town announce new signings as close-season work continues at Southern Road
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth Town manager Kevin Hill has been busy recruiting new players to the Southern Road ranks, though many of the new men will be familiar faces to the Town supporters.
As well as securing his own signature, in terms of c completing South West Peninsula League transfer forms from Budleigh Salterton, he has also recruited Aaron Denny from Budleigh.
Former Town player Nathan Cooper and Jamie Dirrane have signed from St Martins while the other player signed is Kieran Willdigs.
In other club news, there has been plenty of activity off the pitch at Southern Road with work parties taking on various close-season task with new boss Kevin Hill getting stuck in too, in his case with a paint brush giving the dressing rooms a make-over.
Meanwhile the Town Reserves have announced a couple of pre-season friendlies with a Saturday, July 14 home game against Whipton and Pinhoe (2pm) followed by a Tuesday, July 17 home meeting with the Honiton Town first team (7.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
Completing the latest round of ‘feel-good’ news coming out of the club, the Town youth teams could be found training at Southern Road last midweek.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 6 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities