Exmouth Town announce ‘early bird’ pre-season ticket offer details
- Credit: Getty Images/Image Source
Exmouth Town have announced the ‘early bird’ season ticket prices for the coming 2018/19 season.
An Adult season ticket will cost £70 with the concession for Under-18s and Over-65s being £38.
There is also an offer on a family ticket with one adult and one under-18 costing £100 with each extra child on the family ticket increasing the cost by £30.
The club are keen to report that, in a bid to encourage youngsters to get along and watch their local team in action, next season admission for Under-16s will be free.
The season ticket allows for entry to 19 South West Peninsula League matches – a single ticket brought for each game would set a supporter back £95 (concession £76). Season ticket holders also get a £1 deduction on the price of cup match tickets and all season ticket holders will also get free entry to the six pre-season matches – if the season ticket is purchased before July 6, and this represents an additional saving of £24.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody wishing to purchase a season ticket please contact Martin Cook either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 075993 46689.
This offer will be open until August 4, 2018, which is one week before the new league season kicks off.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 7 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
In terms of the match day ticket process for next season. Entry to Southern Road for games will be £5 an adult and £4 for Over-65s and Under-18s.
In addition the club are also introducing free entry for all Under-16s next season.
For the six pre-season matches set for Southern Road, entry will be £4 for all, but again, the club is keen to point to the ‘free for Under-16s’ which will also apply to the pre-season programme.