Exmouth Town announce admission charges for next season plus news of ‘early bird’ season ticket offers
- Credit: Photo by Adrian Langdon
Exmouth Town Football Club have announced their Southern Road admission prices plus the cost of season tickets ahead of their new life in the Toolstation Western League Premier Division.
The basic admission cost will be £6 which is an increase of £1 on last season, but does bring Town in line with other clubs in the Western League.
However, there is no change to the concession for O65s and the U18s which are pegged at £4 while U16s will again be admitted free to home game. The club are keen to promote the fact that they encourage young supporters with free admission, though equally, they are likely to have to charge for home cup ties, dependent on the rules of the competition they are playing in.
Town are again running an early-bird season ticket sale for the next campaign. A season ticket will cost £85 with the concession price £55 - in both cases this equates to getting give league games free if you buy an early bird season ticket!
What's more, season ticket holders will also gain free entry to all pre-season friendlies and reserve team fixtures and there will also be a £1 discount on entry to hoe cup matches - again dependent on the various cup competition rules.
You may also want to watch:
The offer for the early bird season tickets will be available until Saturday, July 27 and can be purchased by contacting Martin Cook at email@example.com or by telephone on 07599 346689.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 3 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 4 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 5 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 6 ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ for East Devon’s top attractions
- 7 Proper Fish and Chips expanding into Cranbrook
- 8 LED Leisure Centres ready to reopen
- 9 Fears over ‘seafront nightclub’ alleyed following licensing application concerns
- 10 Activities for all ages at Budleigh health and wellbeing hub