Exeter City ladies net super new shirt sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
Exeter City Ladies FC recently took delivery of their new kit which has been generously sponsored by Exe Mortgages (www.exemortgages.co.uk), writes Richard Walsh.
The new kit was handed over to the team in October ahead of their home game against Plymouth Argyle that was played at Speeds Meadow, the home of Cullompton Rangers FC.
Dave Grimshaw, from East Devon based Exe Mortgages, who have just opened a new office in Ottery St Mary, was on hand at the match to hand over the shirts to club chairman Terry Schofield.
Grimshaw, who is involved with the local football scene said: “Football is my sport and I coach at Feniton Junior Football Club, where Danni Skinner, who now plays for Exeter Ladies started her football.
He added: “I have known Terry Schofield for a long time so when he mentioned that there was a sponsorship opportunity with Exeter City Ladies then I was only to happy to become involved and support it.”
You may also want to watch:
The players and the management at Exeter City Ladies FC are extremely grateful to Exe Mortgages for their generous support.
Exeter City Ladies are next in action when they host Buckland Athletic in the Devon Cup at St Martins FC, Exminster (EX6 8BN) this Sunday (November 27), with kick-off being 2pm.
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 9 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon