Exeter City ladies net super new shirt sponsorship
- Credit: Archant
Exeter City Ladies FC recently took delivery of their new kit which has been generously sponsored by Exe Mortgages (www.exemortgages.co.uk), writes Richard Walsh.
The new kit was handed over to the team in October ahead of their home game against Plymouth Argyle that was played at Speeds Meadow, the home of Cullompton Rangers FC.
Dave Grimshaw, from East Devon based Exe Mortgages, who have just opened a new office in Ottery St Mary, was on hand at the match to hand over the shirts to club chairman Terry Schofield.
Grimshaw, who is involved with the local football scene said: “Football is my sport and I coach at Feniton Junior Football Club, where Danni Skinner, who now plays for Exeter Ladies started her football.
He added: “I have known Terry Schofield for a long time so when he mentioned that there was a sponsorship opportunity with Exeter City Ladies then I was only to happy to become involved and support it.”
You may also want to watch:
The players and the management at Exeter City Ladies FC are extremely grateful to Exe Mortgages for their generous support.
Exeter City Ladies are next in action when they host Buckland Athletic in the Devon Cup at St Martins FC, Exminster (EX6 8BN) this Sunday (November 27), with kick-off being 2pm.
- 1 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 2 Headteacher joins calls for improved school funding
- 3 Community responds brilliantly to Afghan refugee crisis
- 4 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 5 Mayor tells of pride at kindness shown to Afghan refugees
- 6 Probus club members resume 2021 meetings
- 7 County’s major arts event exceeds expectations in first few days
- 8 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 9 Peter Nelson Memorial Shield at Phear Park
- 10 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth