CS Dynamo Jurassic Rollercoaster a great success.
This year’s Jurassic Rollercoaster attracted a field of 40 riders including riders as young as 12 and 13 who all got around the course, writes Andy Waite.
Very well done to everyone that took part as it’s a tough ride!
Feedback from the riders was very positive about the course.
Thanks go to the Dynamo members who gave up the opportunity to ride on the day to help organise and run the event, it couldn’t take place without them.
Thanks also go out to those who supplied the cakes, they went down a treat.
You may also want to watch:
The Otter Spotter attracted a field of six riders, five of whom were new to audaxing so they got there first taster, which is what the event is about so hopefully they will try a longer event next time.
Keep an eye on the CS Dynamo website as we will probably have a tougher Jurassic Rollercoaster and a new event early next year.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 5 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth’s hospitality needs your help as we adapt to the new normal
- 9 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 10 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity