Budleigh Reserves complete a disappointing November
- Credit: Getty Images/Image Source
Budleigh Salterton Reserves went down 4-1 when they journeyed to Ottery St Mary for their latest Macron League Division Three game, writes SpursTom.
A third reversal in four outings means that the Robins’ second string have banked just a single point from the 12 that were available in November!
Goals from Corey Ringer (2), Connor Lovering and Curt Winchombe put the Otters in full control and the only joy that the Robins had was through a late consolation goal scored by Gareth Davies.
In their other November outings, the Robins Reserves picked up their one point with a 2-2 draw against Newton St Cyres Reserves in a game that saw goals scored by Elliot Mann and Mark Tett.
Liam Dickinson scored the goal in a 3-1 defeat to Otterton and Matt Skinner scored the Budleigh goal in a 2-1 home defeat to Tedburn St Mary.
You may also want to watch:
Gareth Davies has stepped down from his role as assistant manager, but he is still a playing member of the team.
This Saturday (December 1) Budleigh Reserves are in league action away at University.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year