PUBLIC NOTICE LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
To whom it may concern I James Findlay do here¬by give notice that I have applied to the Licensing Authority at East Devon District Council for a new Premises Licence at 9 The Lawn, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6LT and known as Findlay Wines.
The application is to: Trade as an Off Licence between the hours of 09.00-21.00 Monday—Saturday and 10.00-18.00 Sunday
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so by writing to The Licensing Manager, East Devon District Council, Council Offices, Knowle, Sidmouth, EX10 8HL not later than 28 days after the date of this notice. www.eastdevon.gov.uk
A copy of the application can be viewed at the Licensing Authority’s address during normal office hours.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with this application, the maximum fine on summary conviction being £5000.
You may also want to watch:
Signed: James Findlay Dated: 08/09/2017
- 1 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 John and Grace run for the heart
- 7 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 8 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon