PUBLIC NOTICE LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
To whom it may concern I James Findlay do here¬by give notice that I have applied to the Licensing Authority at East Devon District Council for a new Premises Licence at 9 The Lawn, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6LT and known as Findlay Wines.
The application is to: Trade as an Off Licence between the hours of 09.00-21.00 Monday—Saturday and 10.00-18.00 Sunday
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so by writing to The Licensing Manager, East Devon District Council, Council Offices, Knowle, Sidmouth, EX10 8HL not later than 28 days after the date of this notice. www.eastdevon.gov.uk
A copy of the application can be viewed at the Licensing Authority’s address during normal office hours.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with this application, the maximum fine on summary conviction being £5000.
You may also want to watch:
Signed: James Findlay Dated: 08/09/2017
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock