PUBLIC NOTICE LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
To whom it may concern I James Findlay do here¬by give notice that I have applied to the Licensing Authority at East Devon District Council for a new Premises Licence at 9 The Lawn, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6LT and known as Findlay Wines.
The application is to: Trade as an Off Licence between the hours of 09.00-21.00 Monday—Saturday and 10.00-18.00 Sunday
Any person wishing to make representations to this application may do so by writing to The Licensing Manager, East Devon District Council, Council Offices, Knowle, Sidmouth, EX10 8HL not later than 28 days after the date of this notice. www.eastdevon.gov.uk
A copy of the application can be viewed at the Licensing Authority’s address during normal office hours.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with this application, the maximum fine on summary conviction being £5000.
You may also want to watch:
Signed: James Findlay Dated: 08/09/2017
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 £15m plans to restore the River Otter to its natural and historic plains approved