Zumba for heroes
Exmouth people are being asked to get fit in aid of British troops with a charity Zumba Party.
It takes place at Exmouth Pavilion on Friday, November 4, at 7.30pm.
The party is being held to raise money for Help for Heroes, and is being run by Exmouth Zumba.
Help for Heroes organiser and Zumba instructor Deborah Da’Bell said: “We hope to raise several hundred pounds - and whether people are experienced or inexperienced in Zumba does not matter.
“Long term injuries to our heroes need long-term solutions and we want to ensure that our service personnel in rehabilitation get the very best facilities, care and the very best treatment - in order for them to recover from their injuries and rebuild their careers and lives.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the party are limited and guests should bring trainers or plimsolls.
To reserve tickets or for more information call Deborah on (07977) 202262 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Sound move to join singing group
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common