Young people need a focus
feel it s very sad our council do not want to see Pete Manfield s vision for Exmouth. He is a young, local person wanting to create something in our town for the younger generation.
feel it's very sad our council do not want to see Pete Manfield's vision for Exmouth.
He is a young, local person wanting to create something in our town for the younger generation.
We have already had delay with the bowling complex. The plans he put forward in 2007 looked sparkling and new.
I live mid-way up Carlton Hill and I feel it would be lovely for the younger people to think we have got something exciting to do.
You may also want to watch:
The Rolle estate is not holding back, so why is our council?
Mr Manfield is a businessman in the town and he wants to create something in this town for our young people and I think he should be allowed.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
I am very disappointed he's not had permission granted.
We are a seaside town and young people want to go on to the water.
We are always down on our young community. We should give them something to focus on.
Barbara Howell, (aged 78)