Young people need a focus
feel it s very sad our council do not want to see Pete Manfield s vision for Exmouth. He is a young, local person wanting to create something in our town for the younger generation.
feel it's very sad our council do not want to see Pete Manfield's vision for Exmouth.
He is a young, local person wanting to create something in our town for the younger generation.
We have already had delay with the bowling complex. The plans he put forward in 2007 looked sparkling and new.
I live mid-way up Carlton Hill and I feel it would be lovely for the younger people to think we have got something exciting to do.
The Rolle estate is not holding back, so why is our council?
Mr Manfield is a businessman in the town and he wants to create something in this town for our young people and I think he should be allowed.
- 1 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 2 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 3 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 4 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 5 Exmouth singer Ruby 'has world class talent'
- 6 Littleham group's success after £5k council grant
- 7 Exmouth firefighters save cow from ditch
- 8 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 9 'He's done it again' - Budleigh cyclist raises £1,400 for ELF by riding across Spain
- 10 Review: 'Time of My Life' at Blackmore Theatre
I am very disappointed he's not had permission granted.
We are a seaside town and young people want to go on to the water.
We are always down on our young community. We should give them something to focus on.
Barbara Howell, (aged 78)