X Factor star visits college
Exmouth Community College pupils have been picking up musical tips from a former X Factor winner.
Steve Brookstein, who won the first series of the reality show in 2004, visited the school along with professional voice coaches to work with pupils from the college’s choir, SING.
The pupils spent a day working with the experts in rehearsals and in the recording studio, before putting on a performance in the evening.
The visit was organised by the Magnolia Incentive.
The college’s head of music, Paul Stock, said: “It was a real treat for a chosen group to work with professionals for the day, and it will have developed them as singers.
You may also want to watch:
“I must thank the Magnolia Incentive for making this possible.”
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 9 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter