Woodbury planning application news
WOODBURY parish councillors refused to lend their support for a new building with a detached garage at Byways, Bonfire Lane. The council s reasons for failing to back the plans included the loss of privacy for neighbouring properties. The issue was judged
WOODBURY parish councillors refused to lend their support for a new building with a detached garage at Byways, Bonfire Lane.
The council's reasons for failing to back the plans included the loss of privacy for neighbouring properties.
The issue was judged to be a considerable concern. It was recommended the issue should be given strong consideration prior to an ultimate decision being made.
The application will now go before East Devon District Council.
You may also want to watch:
* AN application for the construction of access steps at Moorside, Woodbury, was backed by the village's parish council.
Councillors supported the calls at a meeting held last Monday, July 27.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 9 Community energy funding helps TRIP coordinate thousands of requests for support
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
The plans now go before East Devon District Council who will make the final decision.
* PLANS for the retention of an enlarged top yard received the support of Woodbury Parish Council.
At a meeting held last Monday, July 27, councillors backed proposals made in an application relating to Venmore Farm.
East Devon District Council will make the final decision on the application.