Wonderful event at Salem Chapel
Can I say a thank you in the Journal to the lovely people who put on a most wonderful event at Salem Chapel, East Budleigh, at the weekend of May 7/8?
We all had a most enjoyable weekend, meeting our local authors, including John Greenslade from Radio Devon, David Prowse, local radio for 20 years and in the Western Morning News (Poetry Corner), also honoured by Cornish Govedd and made Bard in 1998.
Also, many thanks to Rosemary A Smith, Janet T Sawyer, John Payne, Bob Cretney, Christopher Long, Gerald Millington, John Pascoe Watson, Anthony Robinson, Karen Blunn, with her wildlife photographs, and our own local, Ken Walker.
Also, thank you for all the help given by Mrs Margaret Brett.
Thank you, all you lovely people for giving of your time and talent and making it such a wonderful weekend.
4 Collins Park, East Budleigh.
- 1 Body of teenager found on beach in Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth gears up for its Winter Festival
- 3 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 4 Proposal for a permanent beach volleyball pitch on an East Devon beach
- 5 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 6 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 7 Man in court over alleged 'threat' to Exmouth police officer
- 8 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 La La Choirs in full voice to support children's hospice