Won’t enhance environment
REGARDING your article Anger at 200 homes . I agree with councillor Longhurst that, if Lympstone and its needs had been considered by the planners, we might have not felt so hostile towards the development. As it is, we are not part of Exmouth, we have
REGARDING your article "Anger at 200 homes".
I agree with councillor Longhurst that, if Lympstone and its needs had been considered by the planners, we might have not felt so hostile towards the development.
As it is, we are not part of Exmouth, we have a perfectly good shop, cafe, care home etc within the village and I cannot see how this development will enhance our environment (where will The Devon Way be diverted - through an industrial estate?).
Courtlands Lane is very narrow and access to the A377 is at the crest of a very busy hill. I do not see the easing of an already heavy volume of traffic, especially in the summer, if this estate is built.
Lastly, how dare they help themselves to our 'Green Wedge' without so much as a by your leave.
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 3 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 4 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 5 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 6 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 7 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 8 Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir come to Topsham
- 9 Exeter College achieve 'amazing results' as students discover their higher education grades
- 10 Recycle collection boxes installed at Exmouth Specsavers
Brook End, Lympstone.