Woman treated for smoke inhalation after Exmouth flat blaze

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after an oven fire at an Exmouth flat. Firefighters were called to an incident in Waverley Road last Wednesday, February 3, at 7.25pm. Two crews attended the scene. The crews extinguished the blaze using a hosereel

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after an oven fire at an Exmouth flat.

Firefighters were called to an incident in Waverley Road last Wednesday, February 3, at 7.25pm. Two crews attended the scene.

The crews extinguished the blaze using a hosereel jet.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus