Budleigh business offering wine deliveries during lockdown
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Residents in Budleigh Salterton forced into isolation over coronavirus can still get their favourite wine delivered to their front door.
Findlay Wines is offering a delivery-only service after the Prime Minister Boris Johnson told all shops not selling essential items to close.
The Government has advised everyone should stay at home unless there are exceptional circumstances like shopping for essentials and medical reasons.
Findlay Wines is also offering free delivery to Exmouth and Sidmouth as well as a 20 per cent discount for NHS staff – an offer that will run through to the end of the pandemic.
Staff may also be able to get essential food items for those in self-isolation.
You may also want to watch:
Orders and payment can be made over the phone by ringing 01395 444445 or by messaging Findlay Wines on Facebook.
- 1 Andy and Rachel help High Street adjust to life after lockdown
- 2 Marine’s own trauma inspires community mental health initiative
- 3 International Women’s Day – celebrating Exmouth’s business women
- 4 Exmouth Festival cancelled but'fun and entertainment' planned
- 5 Exmouth author’s book to ‘declutter your mind’
- 6 Whether you're a hunter or a gatherer, we all end up not taking our possessions with us
- 7 Exmouth boss turns to a new season
- 8 Lympstone man writes his memoirs to share life with his grandchildren
- 9 New ideas to add value to East Devon's car parks
- 10 Causing trouble is how some people get their kicks