Win with Velvet
IT’S been a long, harsh winter so far and we’re not out of the woods just yet. At times like this, a little bit of luxury can make all the difference.
IT’S been a long, harsh winter so far and we’re not out of the woods just yet.
At times like this, a little bit of luxury can make all the difference. Whether you’ve got a cold, or your skin is just bearing the brunt of the cold weather, give your skin the velvety softness it deserves with Velvet tissues.
For sneezes, sniffles, smudges and spills this winter, keep a beautiful box of Velvet tissues close to hand. Beautifully soft and luxuriously strong, Velvet tissues are also highly absorbent, so they’ll never let you down. And reassuringly, luxury doesn’t have to come at the expense of the planet - by buying Velvet tissues, you’ll be supporting their Campaign for Trees, where for every tree they use they grow three more.
Find out more at www.velvettissue.com
Make sure a box of Velvet tissues isn’t the only beautiful thing in your home this winter by entering this competition to win a selection of home accessories.
Just answer this question to be in with a chance of winning...
- 1 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 2 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 3 Exmouth singer Ruby 'has world class talent'
- 4 Exmouth firefighters save cow from ditch
- 5 Littleham group's success after £5k council grant
- 6 Wing walking Exmouth nurse has fundraiser postponed
- 7 Review: 'Time of my life' at Blackmore Theatre
- 8 Exmouth Town enjoy winning start to life in Southern League
- 9 Four live music acts to perform at garden party
- 10 German twinners have 'sehr gut' trip to Exmouth
Who is the host of Channel 4’s ‘Grand Designs’?
a) Phil Spencer
b) George Clarke
c) Kevin McCloud
Then click on the link above to enter the competition . TERMS: Answers must be in by Friday, March 18.