Win with Velvet
IT’S been a long, harsh winter so far and we’re not out of the woods just yet. At times like this, a little bit of luxury can make all the difference.
IT’S been a long, harsh winter so far and we’re not out of the woods just yet.
At times like this, a little bit of luxury can make all the difference. Whether you’ve got a cold, or your skin is just bearing the brunt of the cold weather, give your skin the velvety softness it deserves with Velvet tissues.
For sneezes, sniffles, smudges and spills this winter, keep a beautiful box of Velvet tissues close to hand. Beautifully soft and luxuriously strong, Velvet tissues are also highly absorbent, so they’ll never let you down. And reassuringly, luxury doesn’t have to come at the expense of the planet - by buying Velvet tissues, you’ll be supporting their Campaign for Trees, where for every tree they use they grow three more.
Find out more at www.velvettissue.com
You may also want to watch:
Make sure a box of Velvet tissues isn’t the only beautiful thing in your home this winter by entering this competition to win a selection of home accessories.
Just answer this question to be in with a chance of winning...
- 1 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 5 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 6 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 7 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 8 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 9 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
Who is the host of Channel 4’s ‘Grand Designs’?
a) Phil Spencer
b) George Clarke
c) Kevin McCloud
Then click on the link above to enter the competition . TERMS: Answers must be in by Friday, March 18.