Win tickets to see ventriloquist Paul Zerdin
One of the UK’s well known ventriloquists is coming to Devon and we have a pair of tickets to give away!
Paul Zerdin played to packed houses at the Edinburgh Fringe in 2009/2010 and comes to the Princess Theatre in Torquay, on August 18.
Let Paul introduce you to his friends - the cheeky and loveable Sam, Albert the senior citizen, who really says what he thinks, and Baby, who is always full of surprises!
Paul’s ventriliquism skills are not just limited to working with puppets - he also makes full use of his unsuspecting audience with some hilarious stand-up comedy - be prepared for some serious fun!
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
What is the name of Paul Zerdin’s senior citizen puppet?
- 1 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 2 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 3 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 4 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 5 Exmouth beach swimming ban lifted
- 6 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 7 Exeter College bucks national trend with 'best ever A level results'
- 8 Donation from Freemasons to fire-damaged scout hut
- 9 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
b) Albert c) Alfred
Then click on the link to the top right of this page to enter your answer, along with your contact details.
TERMS: Entries must be received by Monday, August 15 when a winner will be picked at random. The usual competition rules apply and the web editor’s decision is final. The prize cannot be exchanged and the winner must reserve their seats as soon as possible after notification (seats are subject to availbility) and prior to the performance. Please note that the show is rated PG.