Win tickets to see The Nutcracker in Torquay
Don t miss one of Tchaikovsky s world famous classical ballets The Nutcracker when the highly acclaimed Vienna Festival Ballet Company returns to the Princess Theatre in Torquay this October.
Don't miss one of Tchaikovsky's world famous classical ballets The Nutcracker when the highly acclaimed Vienna Festival Ballet Company returns to the Princess Theatre in Torquay this October.
In this most famous of all fairytale ballets, Tchaikovsky's enchanting score perfectly captures the spirit of Christmas Eve. As night falls, we are transported to a fantasy world where an army of soldiers do battle with a gang of mice and a nutcracker is transformed into a handsome prince.
This production of the heart-warming, traditional tale offers all the essential ingredients of ballet; glamorous costumes, beautiful sets and energetic performances by the dancers, all bringing the magic of ballet to life.
The company's founder, the hugely experienced Austrian dancer and artistic director, Peter Mallek, has hand-picked a group of young, international talented dancers for this production, giving each performance energy and freshness. Now in their 29th year of producing quality ballet productions, the company continues to experience remarkable success and perform great classical ballets all over the world.
You may also want to watch:
For further information call the box office on 0844 8472315, or visit: www.princesstheatre.org.uk
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 7 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 8 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 9 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year
- 10 Dickens classic on course for Pavilion show this winter