Win tickets to see The Nutcracker in Torquay
Don t miss one of Tchaikovsky s world famous classical ballets The Nutcracker when the highly acclaimed Vienna Festival Ballet Company returns to the Princess Theatre in Torquay this October.
Don't miss one of Tchaikovsky's world famous classical ballets The Nutcracker when the highly acclaimed Vienna Festival Ballet Company returns to the Princess Theatre in Torquay this October.
In this most famous of all fairytale ballets, Tchaikovsky's enchanting score perfectly captures the spirit of Christmas Eve. As night falls, we are transported to a fantasy world where an army of soldiers do battle with a gang of mice and a nutcracker is transformed into a handsome prince.
This production of the heart-warming, traditional tale offers all the essential ingredients of ballet; glamorous costumes, beautiful sets and energetic performances by the dancers, all bringing the magic of ballet to life.
The company's founder, the hugely experienced Austrian dancer and artistic director, Peter Mallek, has hand-picked a group of young, international talented dancers for this production, giving each performance energy and freshness. Now in their 29th year of producing quality ballet productions, the company continues to experience remarkable success and perform great classical ballets all over the world.
You may also want to watch:
For further information call the box office on 0844 8472315, or visit: www.princesstheatre.org.uk
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there