Win tickets to see the Electric Light Orchestra experience
We have a pair of tickets to give away for the Electric Light Orchestra Experience, at the Princess Theatre in Torquay, on Friday, June 3.
In Birmingham in 1970 a musical super power was established. Jeff Lynne and the Electric Light Orchestra became one of the world’s best known and greatest recording bands. Packing stadiums throughout the world ELO played sell out tours such as the Face the Music tour, Out of the Blue tour and Time tour to name just a few.
A seemingly endless list of hit records stormed the charts throughout the world. Radio broadcasts worldwide played hits such as Living Thing, Telephone Line, Wild West Hero, Sweet Talking Woman and, perhaps their most famous, Mr Blue Sky.
Hear their greatest hits reproduced by the exciting and incredible ELO Experience.
For further information and tickets visit the Princess Theatre website, at: www.princesstheatre.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
In which decade was the Electric Light Orchestra established?
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
Then click on the link at the top of this page to enter your answer and contact details.
TERMS: Entries must be received by Friday, May 27, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual competition rules apply and the web editor’s decision is final. The prize cannot be exchanged and the winner must call the Princess Theatre to reserve their seats in advance of the performance.