Win tickets to see Rock ‘n’ Roll Heaven in Torquay!
We have a pair of tickets to give away for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Heaven show, at the Princess Theatre, in Torquay, on Tuesday. November 1, at 7.30pm.
Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison and Elvis Presley have featured strongly in several musical biographies until now, but this is one of the first times they will be joined by the legendary Del Shannon, Ricky Nelson and Eddie Cochran.
A non-stop parade of hits will feature Del Shannon’s legendary recordings of Runaway, Hats Off To Larry, Swiss Maid, So Long Baby, Keep Searchin’ and many more million sellers.
Ricky Nelson will be represented by his all-time greats like Poor Little Fool, It’s Late, Fools Rush In, Hello Mary-Lou, Travelling Men and Garden Party.
Eddie Cochran’s pure and raunchy Rock ‘n’ roll anthems include Three Steps To Heaven, Something Else, Weekend and Come on Everybody.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the competition simply complete the following Eddie Cochran hit: Three Steps To...
a) the cinema
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
b) Hell c) Heaven
Then, click on the link to the top right of this page to enter your answer, along with your name and contact details.
Entries must be received by Friday, October 21, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. The prize cannot be exchanged. The winner must contact the Princess Theatre Box office prior to the performance to reserve seats, as seats are subject to availability.