Win tickets to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
The popular musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat comes to the Princess Theatre, Torquay, on Tuesday, May 17 at 7.30pm.
Having enjoyed sensational reviews, Bill Kenwright’s production of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber’s sparkling family musical continues to enjoy huge success across the country with standing ovations at every performance.
Keith Jack, the hugely popular runner-up who finished just a hair’s breadth behind winner Lee Mead in the hit BBC series Any Dream Will Do, takes on the title role, having won the hearts of the nation with his sparkling charisma and sensational singing voice.
Retelling the Biblical story of Joseph, his eleven brothers and the coat of many colours, this magical musical is full of unforgettable songs including Any Dream Will Do, Close Every Door To Me and One More Angel.
Joseph bursts on to the stage at the Grimsby Auditorium so book your tickets now and be part of the magic!
You may also want to watch:
We have a pair of tickets to give away for this performance at the Princess theatre, in Torquay! To enter simply answer the following question:
Which pop star and neighbours actor played Joseph in the 1990s?
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
Then click on the link to top right of this page to fill in the form with your answer and contact details.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 6, when a winner will be picked at random. The prize cannot be exchanged and the editor’s decision is final. The winner must call the box office reserve their seats prior to the performance.