Win Charley Bears new DVD
Children can soar away on amazing adventures as they step into the imaginative world of Charley and his friends .
‘Are You There Charley Bear’, the FIRST EVER DVD from the popular CBeebies pre-school series, narrated by new father James Corden (Gavin and Stacey), which is available from Monday, June 6, RRP �12.99.
Packed with seven fun-filled episodes, little ones can join in the magic with Charley as he becomes a pop star, heads to the circus, pretends to fly and finds himself as Sheriff of a Wild West town.
Since launching on CBeebies every week day at 9.30am and 1.30pm, Little Charley Bear has been delighting children across the country and inspiring creativity, discovery and imagination. In each seven minute episode, under the watchful eye of his friend the narrator, the resourceful and playful teddy bear Charley and his friends enter a land of make believe where anything is possible.
‘Are You There Charley Bear’ features a host of DVD extras including a bonus episode, an introduction to Charley and his friends and some downloadable colouring sheets, so the fun need not stop when the DVD comes to an end.
You may also want to watch:
n The Exmouth Journal has three DVD’s to offer lucky readers.
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question: Who plays the voice of Charley Bear?
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and telephone number, to: Charley Bear competition, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Usual Archant rules apply.
Entries must be in by Friday, June 17.