Win a set of children’s picture books!
A new series of picture books for children aged three years plus is ready for take off, with Myro, the Smallest Plane in the world as its hero. The Exmouth Journal has a set of five books to give away to one lucky reader!
Myro the microlight is as michievious, curious and prone to disaster as any other five-year-old we might know! The stories follow his exciting adventures as he settles into his new Australian home, zooming through pages packed with vivid energy, gorgeous landscapes and crazy Australian animals.
Children will fall in love with the captivating aeroplane friends Myro makes on his travels, wanting to read their new books again and again.
Each back cover opens up to show a detailed map of where the adventure takes place, so children can follow the story as it unfolds.
On its reverse is a colourful fact file, full of fun and interesting information about Myro and his friends.
You may also want to watch:
Further information about the Myro series can be found at: www.myro.com
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
In which country does Myro live?
Then click on the link to the top right of this page to fill in the form with your answer and your details.
Entries must be received by Friday, March 4, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual Exmouth Journal competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. The prize cannot be exchanged,