Win a family ticket for four to LEGOLAND Windsor
For the first time, children wanting to become pirates for a day can see their dreams turned into reality, with the opening of LEGOLAND� Windsor's very first dedicated pirate land.
For the first time, children wanting to become pirates for a day can see their dreams turned into reality, with the opening of LEGOLAND(r) Windsor's very first dedicated pirate land.
Pirates Landing is a brand new land opening at LEGOLAND Windsor in March 2010, the third land in as many years. Children can learn swashbuckling and seafaring skills at a Pirates Training Camp, then climb aboard the new Jolly Rocker swinging pirate ship - a huge unique LEGO Galleon - that swings to 18 metres high for the ride of their life.
Wannabe Pirates can find their sea legs on the Pirate Falls Dynamite Drench water ride and experience explosive effects and interactive water cannons, controlled by visiting landlubbers, this classic LEGOLAND favourite has been given a whole new spin for the new decade.
LEGOLAND Windsor's famous Stunt Show has also had a major revamp and now stars pirates and features their swaggering exciting adventures in this magnificent new stunt extravaganza entitled 'Pirates of Skeleton Bay'.
You may also want to watch:
The fun starts on Saturday, March 20, when LEGOLAND Windsor will open its doors for its 14th season.
For further information visit: www.LEGOLAND.co.uk
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 9 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way