Will they repay the grant?
I was pleased to read Mr Richard s reply to my letter regarding injustice . The council has made many grants to organisations as quoted, but this time to grant �1,000 to a festival, which should, if well organised, make a profit seemed excessive.
I was pleased to read Mr Richard's reply to my letter regarding ' injustice' .
The council has made many grants to organisations as quoted, but this time to grant �1,000 to a festival, which should, if well organised, make a profit seemed excessive.
My question was 'if they make a profit will they repay the grant?' Mr Richards also did not say how many of their grants were of �1,000.
I still believe there are many small organisations which would be very happy for a small grant, say �100, to help them through these difficult times.
You may also want to watch:
President, Budleigh Salterton Football Club.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth