Wildlife enthusiasts take part in Exmouth bike tour
FOURTEEN wildlife enthusiasts took part in a RSPB bird-watching tour from Dart’s Farm in Topsham to Exmouth.
The tour, run by the RSPB, was held last Thursday, January 27.
The main aim of the event was for people to enjoy and learn about some of the many birds that use the Exe Estuary whilst instilling confidence in cycling.
Such tours, which take place on a regular basis, are led by professional cycle instructors and guided by RSPB experts.
The guides were on hand to point out the different species along the way.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on future tours, call the RSPB shop on (01392) 879438.
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Sound move to join singing group
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s